Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tonsils

So I justed wanted to let you all know even though I got very sick again this weekend, my lungs were clear enough to take my tonsils out! Yippee! I went in at 7 came home at 830. I feel great so far. I know usually day 2-4 are the worst but I can handle it! It's not bad at all for how many horror stories I heard! So I feel thrilled about the outcome and hopefully I won't be sick every two weeks!

p.s. Grandma can you send me your email address again? I thought I saved it but can't find it. Did it snow there today?

3 comments:

mickelsenfamily said...

Yay! I'm glad you got them out. I hope your recovery is fast for you. I'll be checking in :)

Jessica said...

I'm glad that you are feeling better! Hopefully you stay that way now.

SmustysGirl said...

Good to hear that you're doing well... good luck. I like having surgeries...I always try to stay awake all the way to 1 when they make you count backwards from 10, but I never make it past 7! lol Why do they even make you start at 10 if you can't even get past 3 numbers?! They should start you at 3! Pft, and they're supposed to be the smart ones!