Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Kyler

I just have to tell you how proud I am of Kyler. Despite his disability he is a very happy, and determined little boy. He can make me laugh and brighten my day no matter how sad I am feeling. He has come such a long way and I dont' think he would have progressed this much with out that determination and postive attitude! I often get upset and think why did God give me a child with a disability? Why Kyler? He is so smart, so fun, and so happy. Why can't he be normal? But as he gets older, well I guess as I get older too, I realize who wants normal? I can't imagine having Kyler any other way. That happy bright eyed kid is the best thing in this world, and anyone who can't see that is the one with the disability.



d s

5 comments:

Jessica said...

He is so cute. What a special little guy. I can't believe how positive he is!

Holly and Kevin said...

Yeah, he's pretty special and we sure love him.

SmustysGirl said...

Wow! I can't believe he just keeps trying and trying without getting frustrating! You definitely have a boy with a very special and beautiful spirit! What a cutie! You must be so proud!

The Palmer Family said...

I am SO proud of him!!! That is awesome. He is going to get there. It might take him a while, but he is determined and brave. I love him so much!!Tell him hi from his favorite aunt!

Mandi Moon said...

How sweet is he! I got goosebumps! You should be proud of him! I just want to kiss and hug him!