Monday, January 12, 2009

5 THINGS

So I have never been tagged before but since I am stuck at work I will do this to amuse others!.

5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Finding out that Kyler has Cerebral Palsy.
2. Starting school finally.
3. Learning that cleaning a house is much harder than cleaning an apartment!
4. Learning to juggle, kids, school, and work.
5. That's about it! I can't think of a 5th!

5 things on my to-do list for TODAY
1. Figure out my online class
2. Cut Maggie's bangs
3. Bills/paperwork
4. Find time to sleep before work.
5. Finish getting all my books for school.

5 things I would do with a million dollars
1. Buy a house all on one level with a pool for Kyler.
2. Pay off Medical debt.
3. Take a long needed vacation!
4. Pay of student loans, and future semesters.
5. Save a little.

5 places I've lived
1. Star Valley, Wyoming
2. Logan, Utah
3. Shelley, Idaho
4. Ammon, Idaho
5. Idaho Falls, Idaho

5 jobs I've held
1. Car hop/cook at a drive-in restaurant
2. Unloader at Walmart
3. Caregiver at group home
4. A mom
5. Night Auditor at a hotel

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years
1. Graduated from school
2. Stable Financially
3. More free time with family
4. Travel more
5. Helping Kyler to be independent

5 people I tag
1. Dad (you have to do it)
2. Amanda
3. Aimee (come on, let's get your blog rollin')
4. Aleesha
5. Jessica

1 comments:

Holly said...

Did you just tag yourself? That would be awesome to have a pool for Kyler!