Thursday, February 5, 2009

Random Thoughts

Maggie is becoming quite the character. I wish I had more pictures of her and Kyler. They are becoming great little buddies. Eli and Maggie are also becoming good buddies and Maggie loves seeing him on the weekend. Maggie loves to dance and she gets a lot of encouragement from her brothers. Kyler and I were sitting in church the other day and he said, "Maggie is just gorgeous, just gorgeous! I will post a video of her dancing. It is a little blurry, and I'm not sure why. HaHa! AS I am sitting here typing Maggie is trying to put Kylers underwear on. I am not sure why but she has a fascination with his underwear. Maybe I need to start potty training her! Kyler is also very funny. Yesterday in the car he told me he needed a new coat. I said that I didn' think so that he just got a new one. He said, "But mom when you zip up my coat, it puffs out and makes me look like Mr. fat fat guy!" The pictures I am posting are only Maggie but hopefully I get on the ball and take more of everyone in the family!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Your kids are too cute!

Holly and Kevin said...

Tara,
I have three things to say about your blog right now. First, your kids are so darn cute and you are such a good loving mamma. Second, save those cute clothes Maggie has on. I always have to look and see what she's wearing so I know what we have comin' to us. Finally, take that darn Martina McBride "God's Will" off your playlist. It makes me cry. Love you.

The Palmer Family said...

Oh I love your blog! And I am glad Holly said something about that song..cuz it made me cry too! Love the pics, love the videos...love you!